HGV 1 Driver
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Transport and Logistics - HGV 1 Driver|
|Salary||Up to £40000 per annum|
Are you an experienced HGV 1 Driver?
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
New and exciting opportunities have arisen in Haverhill and we are looking for professional Class 1 (C+E) HGV Drivers to fill a small number of vacant permanent positions.
A typical day would consist of making timed deliveries into RDC's. No loading or unloading, you will be driving all new units. You will be required to carry a night out kit for the unlikely event that you will need to stay out.
Shift Patterns available are;
5 on 3 off
6 on 2 off
Various start times available.
- £40,000 (OTE)
- Salary built up by 26 days overtime per annum
- Overtime rate on rota days paid at £2.80 per 15 mins
- Overtime rate on extra day worked at £12.74 per hour
Benefits and Package:
- Company uniform provided
- Working for a reputable company who values your profession
- Driving 18 Plate Trucks
- Competitive salary
- Salary increases every year - Recently trending at 2% increase per annum
- Workplace contribution pension scheme (after 3 months working)
- Uniform & PPE provided free of charge
- Employee benefits scheme (high street discount vouchers
- Full CPC paid
Experience / Requirements:
- Full CPC
- Full Drivers licence
- HGV class 1 - category C+E on the back of your licence
- No more than 6 points on your licence