Customer Service Advisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Transport and Logistics - Transport Clerk|
|Salary||Up to £7.85 per hour|
Evans Jones Associates is now a well-established independent recruitment consultancy that is keen on delivering excellence within the Transport and Logistics industry.
We are thrilled to be recruiting for a permanent Customer Service Advisor to work in a busy transport office in Cross Hands.
Shift pattern: 4 on 4 off, 6am-6pm
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the collation of KPI information for all customers.
- Creation and distribution of Daily KPI/Debrief spreadsheets.
- Responsible for completion of the Daily Debrief for multiple depots.
- Responsible for administrating the Non-Conformance of product for all customers.
- Responsible for relaying information regarding customer services between the customer and transport.
- Whilst keeping the customer updated on the progress and status of deliveries.
- Referring drivers for further training in relation to debriefing details.
- Maintaining systems and providing updates where necessary.
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and maintain a high standard of service.
- Communicating with agency's in regards to drivers shift details.
- Downloading driver's digital tachograph cards when required.
- Review working practices and improve efficiencies.
- Other administration work asked of you by the department manager.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.